This is an expense splitter, expense sharing, group budget control application. It's goal is to ease the management of expenses in a group of friends. It tells you who owes what to whom.
During holidays, roommate, or any event, expense split can be complicated. ABCBA will allow you to enter any expense done by members of a group, specifying who must participate. The application calculates automatically who owes to whom. No internet connection required. No need anymore to make a kitty, or to do money exchanges at each expense!
Event account can be synchronized online. People who have the application can contribute, others can verify expenses on a mobile web site.
It is also possible to generate and share reports in different formats: PDF, Excel (XLS), email, SMS...
Supports English, French, Italian, Spanish and Polish.
Special thanks to:
- Carlo Pite for Italian translation
- Eneko Larrazabal for Spanish translation.
- Tomasz Dubicki for Polish translation
This version is free but limited in total operation count. The limitation shouldn't be an issue to manage expenses of a normal week of holidays with friends. If you reach the quota, delete useless operations and events to decrease the total count, and you will be able to create new ones. The second limitation of this free version, is the import of an exported event. The export is allowed but not the import.
- Graphical interface designed to minimize user actions
- Possibility to change who owes to whom according to affinities
- No internet connection required
- Possibility to share online, friends can contribute
- Receipt scanner with powerful cropping and image processing
- Support multiple currency with exchange rate
- Icon customized for accounts and expense categories (don't hesitate to send an email if you need additional icons)
- Not only manage expenses but also refunds and prior debts
- Possibility to customize the currency and amount precision for each account
- Contact integration (name, picture, email addresses and phone number for reporting)
- Generation and sharing/saving of PDF, Excel and text reports by email, sms, Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, etc...
- Possibility to export/import accounts directly from Drive, Dropbox, SD card... (for backup or sharing)
- Displays user friendly charts to ease understanding of accounts (PDF reports as well)
Fix automatic backup which was not triggered on some devices
Number of votes: 544
Support: 4.0.3 and up
Update date: November 30, 2019
Developer: Didier Degioanni